Wick, Highland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 58.439827, -3.087845.
Wick is a very small and silent coastal town located in Highland, Scotland. Its population is about 8,000 people. A former fishing village, the settlement received the status of town in the end of the 19th century. There are a few historic buildings in the town, including the Bridge of Wick, the local heritage museum, the Castle of Old Wick, along with amazing landscapes.
Map of Wick, Highland, UK
Wick, Highland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wick, Highland, UK is 58.439827, and the longitude is -3.087845. Wick, Highland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 58° 26' 23.3772'' N and 3° 5' 16.2420'' W.
Wick, Highland, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||58° 26' 23.3772'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 5' 16.2420'' W|
Coordinates of Wick, Highland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)