Winton, Eccles, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.491554, -2.375021.
Winton is a small part of Manchester Great area, located between the towns of Woreley and Eccles, UK, about 6 miles west from Manchester city center. Winton is a historic community, historically belonging to Lancashire and now being a part of Sanford. The district is famous for its old churches and a large Winton Park which has won the award of the Green Flag Park. There is a small railway station near Winton.
Where is Winton, Eccles, UK on Map?
Road map of Winton, Eccles, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Winton, Eccles, UK
Winton, Eccles, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Winton, Eccles, UK is 53.491554, and the longitude is -2.375021. Winton, Eccles, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 29' 29.5944'' N and 2° 22' 30.0756'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 29' 29.5944'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 22' 30.0756'' W|
Coordinates of Winton, Eccles, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- Soho, London, UK (51.513561, -0.137706)
- Devon, the UK (50.716667, -3.716667)
- Westminster, Greater London, the UK (51.494720, -0.135278)
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK (55.950558, -3.185556)
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)
- Sefton, Merseyside, UK (53.503475, -3.035066)
- Spinney, Slough, Slough, UK (51.511127, -0.621439)
- Isle of Dogs, London, UK (51.496483, -0.014119)
- Winton, Eccles, UK (53.491554, -2.375021)
- Wembley Park, Wembley, Greater London, UK (51.562023, -0.280151)