Iwo, Osun, Nigeria
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 7.629209, 4.187218.
Iwo is a city in western Nigeria, the capital and the largest city of the state of Osun. Iwo is a center of industry and Yoruba culture, with the total population close to 200 thousand people. The first settlement was established there by local Kings as early as in the 14th century. nowadays, the city is one of the fastest developing communities in the country, with multi-cultural and multi-religious backgrounds. It is considered that the first Catholic schools in the country originate from Iwo.
Where is Iwo, Osun, Nigeria on Map?
Road map of Iwo, Osun, Nigeria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Iwo, Osun, Nigeria
Iwo, Osun, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Iwo, Osun, Nigeria is 7.629209, and the longitude is 4.187218. Iwo, Osun, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 37' 45.1524'' N and 4° 11' 13.9848'' E.
Iwo, Osun, Nigeria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||7° 37' 45.1524'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 11' 13.9848'' E|
Coordinates of Iwo, Osun, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)
- Calabar, Nigeria (4.982873, 8.334503)