Grodziec, Greater Poland, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.038197, 18.059839.
A small town in Greater Poland, Grodziec is located in central part of the country and has the population of about 14 hundred people. It is located 55 miles southeast from the city of Poznań, the capital of the province. The town is a typical small community with a few schools, a large stadium and a large old cathedral of Wojciecha Biskupa i Męczennika, as well as small private farms.
Where is Grodziec, Greater Poland, Poland on Map?
Road map of Grodziec, Greater Poland, Poland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Grodziec, Greater Poland, Poland
Grodziec, Greater Poland, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Grodziec, Greater Poland, Poland is 52.038197, and the longitude is 18.059839. Grodziec, Greater Poland, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 2' 17.5092'' N and 18° 3' 35.4204'' E.
Grodziec, Greater Poland, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 2' 17.5092'' N|
|DMS Long||18° 3' 35.4204'' E|
Coordinates of Grodziec, Greater Poland, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)
- Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland (50.281315, 19.565687)