Adelaide, SA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.921230, 138.599503.
Adelaide is a large city and the capital of South Australia, as well as the fifth most populous city on the continent. The settlement was established there as a part of British colony at the end of the 18th century and has been developing rapidly since then. In modern times, it is a home to about 1.3 million people and is a cultural center and a center of social life. Adelade is known as the City of Churches, and there are many religious establishments in the city. The downtown area is surrounded by parks and green zones, and the outskirts are quite crowded and living a busy life.
Map of Adelaide, SA, Australia
Adelaide, SA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Adelaide, SA, Australia is -34.921230, and the longitude is 138.599503. Adelaide, SA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 55' 16.4280'' S and 138° 35' 58.2108'' E.
Adelaide, SA, Australia elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Adelaide, SA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 55' 16.4280'' S|
|DMS Long||138° 35' 58.2108'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Adelaide, SA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia (-26.650000, 153.066666)
- Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia (-28.016666, 153.399994)
- Melbourne, VIC, Australia (-37.840935, 144.946457)
- Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.921230, 138.599503)
- Launceston, TAS, Australia (-41.429825, 147.157135)
- North Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.906101, 138.593903)
- Townsville City, QLD, Australia (-19.258965, 146.816956)
- Cairns City, QLD, Australia (-16.925491, 145.754120)
- Perth, WA, Australia (-31.953512, 115.857048)
- Mildura, VIC, Australia (-34.206841, 142.136490)