Sydney, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.865143, 151.209900.
Sydney is the largest and the most populous city of Australia, located on the Tasmanian Sea, and also the capital of NewSouth Wales. The population of today's Sydney is approaching to 5 million people. The city was established in the end of the 18th century and is now playing a role of the principal economic, political, social, and cultural center of the country.
Map of Sydney, NSW, Australia
Sydney, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sydney, NSW, Australia is -33.865143, and the longitude is 151.209900. Sydney, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 51' 54.5148'' S and 151° 12' 35.6400'' E.
Sydney, NSW, Australia elevation is 19 meters height, that is equal to 62 feet.
Sydney, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 51' 54.5148'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 12' 35.6400'' E|
|Elevation (m)||19 m|
|Elevation (f)||62 feet|
Coordinates of Sydney, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.921230, 138.599503)
- Launceston, TAS, Australia (-41.429825, 147.157135)
- North Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.906101, 138.593903)
- Townsville City, QLD, Australia (-19.258965, 146.816956)
- Cairns City, QLD, Australia (-16.925491, 145.754120)
- Perth, WA, Australia (-31.953512, 115.857048)
- Mildura, VIC, Australia (-34.206841, 142.136490)
- Ziyou Today, Greenvale, Victoria, Australia (-37.649967, 144.880600)
- Coffs Harbour NSW 2450 (-30.296276, 153.114136)
- Orange, NSW, Australia (-33.283577, 149.101273)