Albury, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -36.080780, 146.916473.
Albury is a small city located in the state of New South Wales, with the population close to 46,000 people. It is an old historic settlement named after a small town in England, which emerged in the early epochs. The city has an amazing location in a small valley, with very unique local fauna and flora which are considered to be the main attraction of the area.
Map of Albury, NSW, Australia
Albury, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Albury, NSW, Australia is -36.080780, and the longitude is 146.916473. Albury, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 4' 50.8080'' S and 146° 54' 59.3028'' E.
Albury, NSW, Australia elevation is 163 meters height, that is equal to 535 feet.
Albury, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 4' 50.8080'' S|
|DMS Long||146° 54' 59.3028'' E|
|Elevation (m)||163 m|
|Elevation (f)||535 feet|
Coordinates of Albury, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.921230, 138.599503)
- Launceston, TAS, Australia (-41.429825, 147.157135)
- North Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.906101, 138.593903)
- Townsville City, QLD, Australia (-19.258965, 146.816956)
- Cairns City, QLD, Australia (-16.925491, 145.754120)
- Perth, WA, Australia (-31.953512, 115.857048)
- Mildura, VIC, Australia (-34.206841, 142.136490)
- Ziyou Today, Greenvale, Victoria, Australia (-37.649967, 144.880600)
- Coffs Harbour NSW 2450 (-30.296276, 153.114136)
- Orange, NSW, Australia (-33.283577, 149.101273)