Wangaratta, VIC, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -36.358334, 146.312500.
Wangaratta is a small city situated in the state of Victoria which is a small state in southeastern Australia. The first settlement was established there in the late 1820s by a group of settlers, at the place of a small village of the local population. Traditionally, the area is famous with its small textile producing companies. Today, the population of Wangaratta is close to 30 thousand people and the community is modern and typical for the rural settlements of the area. It interesting that the downtown area of the city is situated in the northern part of it, due to the geographical location. There are plenty of modern facilities for sports in the city, including Australian football, rugby, cricket, and many others.
Map of Wangaratta, VIC, Australia
Wangaratta, VIC, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wangaratta, VIC, Australia is -36.358334, and the longitude is 146.312500. Wangaratta, VIC, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 21' 30.0024'' S and 146° 18' 45.0000'' E.
Wangaratta, VIC, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 21' 30.0024'' S|
|DMS Long||146° 18' 45.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Wangaratta, VIC, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)