Port Augusta, SA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -32.492500, 137.765839.
Port Augusta is a small city and an important transportation hub situated in the coastal part of South Australia, Australia. The history of the city starts in the middle of the 19th century when a group of settlers started living near a small and beautiful natural harbor. Today, the city is a home to quite a large port and a few railway stations, as well as a small airport. The population of today's Port Augusta is estimated to be about 15 thousand people, with most of the workforce engaged in various port and its facilities related services, as well as in social services and commerce. The city is surrounded by a few beautiful natural landscapes and is supposed to be one of the destination for eco-tourism.
Map of Port Augusta, SA, Australia
Port Augusta, SA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Port Augusta, SA, Australia is -32.492500, and the longitude is 137.765839. Port Augusta, SA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 29' 33.0000'' S and 137° 45' 57.0204'' E.
Port Augusta, SA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 29' 33.0000'' S|
|DMS Long||137° 45' 57.0204'' E|
Coordinates of Port Augusta, SA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Wanneroo, WA, Australia (-31.747000, 115.803001)
- Gosnells, WA, Australia (-32.071999, 115.995003)
- Spearwood, WA, Australia (-32.105999, 115.782997)
- Cannington, WA, Australia (-32.016998, 115.933998)
- Bayswater, WA, Australia (-31.886999, 115.906998)
- Armadale, WA, Australia (-32.153057, 116.014999)
- Rockingham, WA, Australia (-32.280998, 115.726997)
- Karratha, WA, Australia (-20.736000, 116.846001)
- Mandurah, WA, Australia (-32.528889, 115.723053)
- Kalgoorlie, WA, Australia (-30.748890, 121.465836)