Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.515774, -3.751395.
A small town with the population close to 4,000 people, Ashburton is an administrative part of Newton Abbot, the county of Devon, UK. It was formed at the site where plenty of natural minerals and elements like tin were discovered, so a great number of people came to work at the local mines. It is also famous in Britain with the name given to a type of popular champagne wine, Ashburton Pop.
Where is Ashburton, Devon on Map?
Road map of Ashburton, Devon shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ashburton, Devon
Ashburton, Devon Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ashburton, Devon is 50.515774, and the longitude is -3.751395. Ashburton, Devon is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 30' 56.7864'' N and 3° 45' 5.0220'' W.
|DMS Lat||50° 30' 56.7864'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 45' 5.0220'' W|
Coordinates of Ashburton, Devon is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)