Norcia, PG, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.791676, 13.094733.
Norcia is a small historic town in Perugia, central Italy, near the Sordo River. It is a home for slightly over 5 thousand people and is a small center of culture, with a few important historic monuments like the church of St. Benedict, Santa Maria Argentea church, an old fortress, and a few old buildings in the downtown. Norcia was a center of a strong earthquake which took place in August 2016 and took lives of about 300 people.
Map of Norcia, PG, Italy
Norcia, PG, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Norcia, PG, Italy is 42.791676, and the longitude is 13.094733. Norcia, PG, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 47' 30.0336'' N and 13° 5' 41.0388'' E.
Norcia, PG, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 47' 30.0336'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 5' 41.0388'' E|
Coordinates of Norcia, PG, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy (44.278103, 11.001818)
- Monsummano Terme, PT, Tuscany, Italy (43.869221, 10.814644)
- Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy (45.734955, 7.313076)
- Campli, Teramo, Italy (42.727390, 13.687789)
- Sciacca, Agrigento, Italy (37.506664, 13.089184)
- Faeto, Province of Foggia, Italy (41.323399, 15.162688)
- Grottaferrata, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (41.786568, 12.673591)
- Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy (40.055851, 17.992615)
- Caltabellotta, Sicily, Italy (37.575748, 13.218615)
- Furore, Province of Salerno, Italy (40.615334, 14.551433)