Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.266666, 83.599998.
Baglung is a large town in the highlands of western Nepal, with the population close to 30,000 people. The town is famous with its multicultural and multilingual community, and local people speak not only Chinese and Nepali, but also Chhantyal, Magar, Brahmin, Dalits, and many more. There are a few wonderful old temples in the town, which attract plenty of pilgrims and tourists.
Where is Baglung, Nepal on Map?
Road map of Baglung, Nepal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Baglung, Nepal
Baglung, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baglung, Nepal is 28.266666, and the longitude is 83.599998. Baglung, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 15' 59.9976'' N and 83° 35' 59.9928'' E.
Baglung, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 15' 59.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 35' 59.9928'' E|
Coordinates of Baglung, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nepal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bhanu, Nepal (28.030001, 84.440002)
- Belbari, Nepal (26.668365, 87.430496)
- Debichaur, Piple, Nepal (27.582975, 84.698753)
- Jomsom, Nepal (28.776505, 83.773026)
- Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal (26.482397, 87.628510)
- Shantinagar, Nepal (26.748501, 88.080307)
- Kashikhanda, Nepal (27.563366, 85.633209)
- Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal (27.388565, 86.063156)
- Bhaktapur, Nepal (27.672968, 85.429291)
- Jhapa, Nepal (26.647038, 87.890495)