Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.595411, 86.524918.
A small town of Malhaniya is situated in southern Nepal, near the border with India and right near the river of Balan. The town is a part of commercial Sagarmatha Zone. Currently, there are 6 thousand people living in Malhaniya. The total number of families is close to 1150.
Where is Malhaniya, Nepal on Map?
Road map of Malhaniya, Nepal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Malhaniya, Nepal
Malhaniya, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Malhaniya, Nepal is 26.595411, and the longitude is 86.524918. Malhaniya, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 35' 43.4796'' N and 86° 31' 29.7048'' E.
Malhaniya, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 35' 43.4796'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 31' 29.7048'' E|
Coordinates of Malhaniya, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nepal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bhanu, Nepal (28.030001, 84.440002)
- Belbari, Nepal (26.668365, 87.430496)
- Debichaur, Piple, Nepal (27.582975, 84.698753)
- Jomsom, Nepal (28.776505, 83.773026)
- Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal (26.482397, 87.628510)
- Shantinagar, Nepal (26.748501, 88.080307)
- Kashikhanda, Nepal (27.563366, 85.633209)
- Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal (27.388565, 86.063156)
- Bhaktapur, Nepal (27.672968, 85.429291)
- Jhapa, Nepal (26.647038, 87.890495)