Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.889999, 85.159721.
Bidur is a small town in central Nepal, located in the neighborhood of Kathmandu city. With the population slightly below 19,000 people, Bidur is a small commercial and agricultural center, with a few points of interest including local temples and old buildings in the downtown.
Where is Bidur, Nepal on Map?
Road map of Bidur, Nepal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bidur, Nepal
Bidur, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bidur, Nepal is 27.889999, and the longitude is 85.159721. Bidur, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 53' 23.9964'' N and 85° 9' 34.9956'' E.
Bidur, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 53' 23.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 9' 34.9956'' E|
Coordinates of Bidur, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nepal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bhanu, Nepal (28.030001, 84.440002)
- Belbari, Nepal (26.668365, 87.430496)
- Debichaur, Piple, Nepal (27.582975, 84.698753)
- Jomsom, Nepal (28.776505, 83.773026)
- Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal (26.482397, 87.628510)
- Shantinagar, Nepal (26.748501, 88.080307)
- Kashikhanda, Nepal (27.563366, 85.633209)
- Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal (27.388565, 86.063156)
- Bhaktapur, Nepal (27.672968, 85.429291)
- Jhapa, Nepal (26.647038, 87.890495)