Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.489471, -1.898575.
Birmingham is the second most populous city (after London) of the United Kingdom, located in West Midlands. With the population approaching to 1 million people, Birmingham is a key cultural and economic center, with a great share of services, industry, commerce, and transportation. Music, theater, libraries, numerous cultural establishments and attractions make this city the main hub of the region.
Map of Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
Birmingham, West Midlands, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Birmingham, West Midlands, UK is 52.489471, and the longitude is -1.898575. Birmingham, West Midlands, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 29' 22.0956'' N and 1° 53' 54.8700'' W.
Birmingham, West Midlands, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 29' 22.0956'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 53' 54.8700'' W|
Coordinates of Birmingham, West Midlands, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)