Newcastle Upon Tyne, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.966667, -1.600000.
Newcastle upon Tyne, usually known as just Newcastle, is a large city situated in North East England, the UK. It is a beautiful old settlement on the River Tyne, established in the early Middle Ages. It has always been a modern and progressive city, with plenty of educational establishments, research facilities and institutions, factories, business companies, etc. Newcastle is a part of a large urban area know as Tyneside, built in this part of the country, and it is a home to about 300,000 people, with the total number of residents of Tyneside close to 800,000 people. Education, retail trade, IT and other modern technology, business, and services contribute to the city's economy most. Newcastle is a popular tourist destination and is visited by hundred of thousands of people from around the world.
Where is Newcastle Upon Tyne, the UK on Map?
Road map of Newcastle Upon Tyne, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Newcastle Upon Tyne, the UK
Newcastle Upon Tyne, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Newcastle Upon Tyne, the UK is 54.966667, and the longitude is -1.600000. Newcastle Upon Tyne, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 58' 0.0012'' N and 1° 36' 0.0000'' W.
|DMS Lat||54° 58' 0.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 36' 0.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Newcastle Upon Tyne, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)
No comments written yet.