Bo'ness, West Lothian, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 56.013035, -3.603531.
Bo'ness is the town known also as Borrowstounness, located in West Lothian, Scotland, just 3 miles east from the city of Falkirk and about 18 miles west from Edinburgh. There are about 15,000 people living in the town, and enjoys an excellent location on the south bank of the Firth of Forth. It is a commercial town with a few blossoming commercial companies and industrial enterprises, working on shipbuilding and other fields. Local population is found of sports, and there is a hippodrome in the town. Local junior soccer team is very successful.
Map of Bo'ness, West Lothian, UK
Bo'ness, West Lothian, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bo'ness, West Lothian, UK is 56.013035, and the longitude is -3.603531. Bo'ness, West Lothian, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 56° 0' 46.9260'' N and 3° 36' 12.7116'' W.
Bo'ness, West Lothian, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||56° 0' 46.9260'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 36' 12.7116'' W|
Coordinates of Bo'ness, West Lothian, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)