Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.522820, -1.128462.
A wonderful historic British town Doncaster is located in South Yorkshire, north-central England. It is an industrial zone with plenty of coal mines, machinery producing factories, and developed industries like confectionery or agriculture. Doncaster has a rich railway heritage, as well as a few wonderful examples of Georgian and Regency architecture, including old churches and historic buildings in the city center. Attractions and points of interest in the town include Conisbrough Castle, Brodsworth Hall, Doncaster Market, and Corn Exchange, Doncaster Minster, Doncaster Museum and Art Gallery, The South Yorkshire Aircraft Museum, Doncaster Mansion House, etc. Doncaster Sheffield Airport is located 3 miles south-east of Doncaster.
Where is Doncaster, UK on Map?
Road map of Doncaster, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Doncaster, UK
Doncaster, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Doncaster, UK is 53.522820, and the longitude is -1.128462. Doncaster, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 31' 22.1520'' N and 1° 7' 42.4632'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 31' 22.1520'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 7' 42.4632'' W|
Coordinates of Doncaster, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)