Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.708708, 85.986641.
Bocha is a small town in central Nepal, located about 60 miles east of the capital city, in the highlands of the Southern Himalayas. The town is quite small and it is a home to about 3 thousand people, which is estimated to be about 700 families. Local nature is absolutely amazing, and it attracts a bit of tourists who come to enjoy local forests and unforgettable views.
Where is Bocha, Nepal on Map?
Road map of Bocha, Nepal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bocha, Nepal
Bocha, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bocha, Nepal is 27.708708, and the longitude is 85.986641. Bocha, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 42' 31.3488'' N and 85° 59' 11.9076'' E.
Bocha, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 42' 31.3488'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 59' 11.9076'' E|
Coordinates of Bocha, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nepal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bhanu, Nepal (28.030001, 84.440002)
- Belbari, Nepal (26.668365, 87.430496)
- Debichaur, Piple, Nepal (27.582975, 84.698753)
- Jomsom, Nepal (28.776505, 83.773026)
- Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal (26.482397, 87.628510)
- Shantinagar, Nepal (26.748501, 88.080307)
- Kashikhanda, Nepal (27.563366, 85.633209)
- Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal (27.388565, 86.063156)
- Bhaktapur, Nepal (27.672968, 85.429291)
- Jhapa, Nepal (26.647038, 87.890495)