Limba, Panchthar, Nepal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.882677, 87.608765.
Limba is a small town in the district of Panchthar, southern Nepal. It is a settlement with decreasing population, which currently counts for only about 600 people. The town is situated very high in the mountains, and it offers amazing views to the neighboring hills and lanes.
Where is Limba, Panchthar, Nepal on Map?
Road map of Limba, Panchthar, Nepal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Limba, Panchthar, Nepal
Limba, Panchthar, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Limba, Panchthar, Nepal is 26.882677, and the longitude is 87.608765. Limba, Panchthar, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 52' 57.6372'' N and 87° 36' 31.5540'' E.
Limba, Panchthar, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 52' 57.6372'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 36' 31.5540'' E|
Coordinates of Limba, Panchthar, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nepal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bhanu, Nepal (28.030001, 84.440002)
- Belbari, Nepal (26.668365, 87.430496)
- Debichaur, Piple, Nepal (27.582975, 84.698753)
- Jomsom, Nepal (28.776505, 83.773026)
- Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal (26.482397, 87.628510)
- Shantinagar, Nepal (26.748501, 88.080307)
- Kashikhanda, Nepal (27.563366, 85.633209)
- Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal (27.388565, 86.063156)
- Bhaktapur, Nepal (27.672968, 85.429291)
- Jhapa, Nepal (26.647038, 87.890495)