Bracciano, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.101799, 12.176142.
Bracciano is a small historic town and a part of Lazio province in North Italy. It is also a neighborhood of the capital city, considered to be a part of Metropolitan City of Rome, located less than 20 miles north of Rome city center. The town is primarily known for its amazing views and natural setting since it is situated on the chores of a beautiful Bracciano Lake. The main sights include also an ancient castle, the old downtown area, and a few local parks.
Map of Bracciano, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Bracciano, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bracciano, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy is 42.101799, and the longitude is 12.176142. Bracciano, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 6' 6.4764'' N and 12° 10' 34.1112'' E.
Bracciano, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 6' 6.4764'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 10' 34.1112'' E|
Coordinates of Bracciano, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saturnia, Toscana, Italy (42.666389, 11.504167)
- Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy (45.905403, 13.309978)
- Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy (45.492500, 10.608333)
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)