Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 4.982873, 8.334503.
Located in the south easternmost part of the country, the city of Calabar is one of the largest coastal cities of Nigeria. Known also as Canaan City, and it is located in the very mouth of the Cross River, the largest river in the country. It is a home to about 375 thousand people and a very important port for the country. The city is also known for its excellent facilities for various sports, including football, field hockey, and others, so very often it becomes a location for numerous competitions and other sports related events.
Map of Calabar, Nigeria
Calabar, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Calabar, Nigeria is 4.982873, and the longitude is 8.334503. Calabar, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 4° 58' 58.3428'' N and 8° 20' 4.2108'' E.
Calabar, Nigeria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||4° 58' 58.3428'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 20' 4.2108'' E|
Coordinates of Calabar, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)
- Calabar, Nigeria (4.982873, 8.334503)