Sapele, Delta, Nigeria
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.879698, 5.700531.
Sapele is a small city in southern Nigeria, located about 25 miles north of the city of Warri, Delta state. The city is a formerly small commercial village, which has grown into a developing trade community, with the current population close to 145,000 people. Since the area around the city is covered by great forests, the city has recently become a center of timber production. There are a few landmarks and tourist attractions in Sapele, including a few small local churches.
Where is Sapele, Delta, Nigeria on Map?
Road map of Sapele, Delta, Nigeria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sapele, Delta, Nigeria
Sapele, Delta, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sapele, Delta, Nigeria is 5.879698, and the longitude is 5.700531. Sapele, Delta, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 52' 46.9128'' N and 5° 42' 1.9116'' E.
Sapele, Delta, Nigeria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||5° 52' 46.9128'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 42' 1.9116'' E|
Coordinates of Sapele, Delta, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)
- Calabar, Nigeria (4.982873, 8.334503)