Chorley, Lancashire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.652210, -2.619740.
Chorley is a wonderful historical town in Lancashire, UK. It has a population of about 31,000 people. The town played a role in ancient and the Medieval history, and it is famous with architecture. Also, the town is known with quite advanced transportation options.
Map of Chorley, Lancashire, UK
Chorley, Lancashire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chorley, Lancashire, UK is 53.652210, and the longitude is -2.619740. Chorley, Lancashire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 39' 7.9560'' N and 2° 37' 11.0640'' W.
Chorley, Lancashire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 39' 7.9560'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 37' 11.0640'' W|
Coordinates of Chorley, Lancashire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)