Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -30.296276, 153.114136.
Coffs Harbour is a city in New South Wales, in the easternmost territory of Australia. The population of the town is close to 45,000 people, and together with the neighboring towns and villages, the population of the metropolitan area is close to 70,000 people. The city is a center of education and commerce, with three large shopping centers and plenty of smaller shopping areas. There is a university and a few colleges in Coffs Harbour. The area has a great climate and can be considered a resort, with a number of affordable and comfortable hotels.
Where is Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia
Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia is -30.296276, and the longitude is 153.114136. Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 17' 46.5936'' S and 153° 6' 50.8896'' E.
Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 17' 46.5936'' S|
|DMS Long||153° 6' 50.8896'' E|
Coordinates of Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)