Orange, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.283577, 149.101273.
Orange is a small commercial city located in New South Wales, near Canobolas State Park. It is the area famous with gold and copper mines, as well as many wineries like Mayfield Vineyard, Habitat Vineyard, Borrodell on the Mount, Orange Mountain Wines, etc. Orange is also a town of churches, with a great number of those like St Joseph's and St Mary's Catholic Churche, New Life City Church, Orange Baptist Church, Orange Presbyterian Church, etc.
Map of Orange, NSW, Australia
Orange, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Orange, NSW, Australia is -33.283577, and the longitude is 149.101273. Orange, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 17' 0.8772'' S and 149° 6' 4.5828'' E.
Orange, NSW, Australia elevation is 867 meters height, that is equal to 2,844 feet.
Orange, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 17' 0.8772'' S|
|DMS Long||149° 6' 4.5828'' E|
|Elevation (m)||867 m|
|Elevation (f)||2,844 feet|
Coordinates of Orange, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia (-26.650000, 153.066666)
- Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia (-28.016666, 153.399994)
- Melbourne, VIC, Australia (-37.840935, 144.946457)
- Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.921230, 138.599503)
- Launceston, TAS, Australia (-41.429825, 147.157135)
- North Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.906101, 138.593903)
- Townsville City, QLD, Australia (-19.258965, 146.816956)
- Cairns City, QLD, Australia (-16.925491, 145.754120)
- Perth, WA, Australia (-31.953512, 115.857048)
- Mildura, VIC, Australia (-34.206841, 142.136490)