Mackay, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -21.144337, 149.186813.
Mackay is a coastal city in the eastern Australia, a part of Queensland county. It is quite an old settlement established in the mining area where most of the coal of the region is being produced. The city is also known as the Sugar Capital of the Country since it is famous for its numerous small and medium sugar cane processing and sugar producing businesses. Mackay is a center of shipbuilding and various related marine industry. It is a destination for those who are looking for a great seaside and riverside vacation. There are plenty of natural landmarks in the area, including the city's park, beautiful lagoons, small islands, reefs, etc., as well as really nice places to stay and plenty of various sports and entertainment facilities.
Map of Mackay, QLD, Australia
Mackay, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mackay, QLD, Australia is -21.144337, and the longitude is 149.186813. Mackay, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 8' 39.6132'' S and 149° 11' 12.5268'' E.
Mackay, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 8' 39.6132'' S|
|DMS Long||149° 11' 12.5268'' E|
Coordinates of Mackay, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Wanneroo, WA, Australia (-31.747000, 115.803001)
- Gosnells, WA, Australia (-32.071999, 115.995003)
- Spearwood, WA, Australia (-32.105999, 115.782997)
- Cannington, WA, Australia (-32.016998, 115.933998)
- Bayswater, WA, Australia (-31.886999, 115.906998)
- Armadale, WA, Australia (-32.153057, 116.014999)
- Rockingham, WA, Australia (-32.280998, 115.726997)
- Karratha, WA, Australia (-20.736000, 116.846001)
- Mandurah, WA, Australia (-32.528889, 115.723053)
- Kalgoorlie, WA, Australia (-30.748890, 121.465836)