Coventry, West Midlands, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.408054, -1.510556.
Coventry is a city situated in the West Midlands, which is in the central part of Britain, the UK. The city is situated in a close proximity to the cities of Warwick, Birmingham, and Leicester, so it is possible to say that it is a part of a large urban area in the central part of the British Islands. It is a beautiful old settlement which formed near a large cathedral built in the 14th century. Coventry is known as a large center of culture and education, with 3 universities located there: the University of Warwick, Coventry University, and Arden University. The city is a great destination for those who enjoy exploring the local architecture and lifestyle. There are many places to visit and things to do in Coventy like joining some local musical festivals, watching a play in one of the theaters, or taking some time to play tennis or cricket, etc.
Where is Coventry, West Midlands, the UK on Map?
Road map of Coventry, West Midlands, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Coventry, West Midlands, the UK
Coventry, West Midlands, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Coventry, West Midlands, the UK is 52.408054, and the longitude is -1.510556. Coventry, West Midlands, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 24' 28.9944'' N and 1° 30' 38.0016'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 24' 28.9944'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 30' 38.0016'' W|
Coordinates of Coventry, West Midlands, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)