Dingwall, Highland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 57.595348, -4.428411.
A small wonderful town of Dingwall is located in Highland district of Scotland. Its population is about 4,500 people. The town enjoys wonderful location and a great deal of great historic architecture, including temples, castles, old downtown, etc. Dingwall castle and Tulloch Castle are two main attractions of the town.
Map of Dingwall, Highland, UK
Dingwall, Highland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dingwall, Highland, UK is 57.595348, and the longitude is -4.428411. Dingwall, Highland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 57° 35' 43.2528'' N and 4° 25' 42.2796'' W.
Dingwall, Highland, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||57° 35' 43.2528'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 25' 42.2796'' W|
Coordinates of Dingwall, Highland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)