Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.340000, 87.680000.
Dokhu is a town in south-eastern Nepal, a part of Taplejung District which is one of the most crowded regions of the country. The population of the town is exceeding 3,000 people. The town has quite a diverse and multilingual community, and the main occupation of local people include farming, vegetable cultivation, etc.
Where is Dokhu, Nepal on Map?
Road map of Dokhu, Nepal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dokhu, Nepal
Dokhu, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dokhu, Nepal is 27.340000, and the longitude is 87.680000. Dokhu, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 20' 24.0000'' N and 87° 40' 48.0000'' E.
|DMS Lat||27° 20' 24.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 40' 48.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Dokhu, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nepal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bhanu, Nepal (28.030001, 84.440002)
- Belbari, Nepal (26.668365, 87.430496)
- Debichaur, Piple, Nepal (27.582975, 84.698753)
- Jomsom, Nepal (28.776505, 83.773026)
- Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal (26.482397, 87.628510)
- Shantinagar, Nepal (26.748501, 88.080307)
- Kashikhanda, Nepal (27.563366, 85.633209)
- Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal (27.388565, 86.063156)
- Bhaktapur, Nepal (27.672968, 85.429291)
- Jhapa, Nepal (26.647038, 87.890495)