Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.573921, -0.250830.
Situated about 75 miles north of London, near the River Nene, the city of Peterborough is a small historic and touristic city in Cambridgeshire, the UK, with the population close to 185,000 people. The cities of Nottingham, Leicester, Cambridge and Norwich are situated nearby as well. Historically, Peterborough is a commercial spot, with many markets, farmer's markets and shopping centers. The tourist attractions of the city include a few cathedrals, the historic Longthorpe Tower built in the 14th century, Burghley House, Peterborough Museum and Art Gallery, Flag Fen archaeological site, and many many more.
Where is Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK on Map?
Road map of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK is 52.573921, and the longitude is -0.250830. Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 34' 26.1156'' N and 0° 15' 2.9880'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 34' 26.1156'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 15' 2.9880'' W|
Coordinates of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)