Solihull, Birmingham, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.412811, -1.778197.
Solihull is one of the largest cities in the neighborhood of Birmingham, with the population exceeding 200,000 people. The city is thriving and repeatedly named to be among the best places to live in the UK. Old Victorian churches and castles, numerous gardens and parks, clean narrow streets and very relaxed lifestyle are the exact characteristics of local environment. Solihull is a truly wonderful place to visit.
Map of Solihull, Birmingham, UK
Solihull, Birmingham, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Solihull, Birmingham, UK is 52.412811, and the longitude is -1.778197. Solihull, Birmingham, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 24' 46.1196'' N and 1° 46' 41.5092'' W.
Solihull, Birmingham, UK elevation is 133 meters height, that is equal to 436 feet.
Solihull, Birmingham, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 24' 46.1196'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 46' 41.5092'' W|
|Elevation (m)||133 m|
|Elevation (f)||436 feet|
Coordinates of Solihull, Birmingham, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)