Fort William, Highland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 56.819817, -5.105218.
Fort William is a large town in Highland, Scotland. The town attracts many tourists and offers very good quality accommodation and recreation services. Mountain biking, sailing, hiking, fishing are among the most popular activities among the guests of the town, along with studying unique local culture.
Map of Fort William, Highland, UK
Fort William, Highland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fort William, Highland, UK is 56.819817, and the longitude is -5.105218. Fort William, Highland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 56° 49' 11.3412'' N and 5° 6' 18.7848'' W.
Fort William, Highland, UK elevation is 10 meters height, that is equal to 33 feet.
Fort William, Highland, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||56° 49' 11.3412'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 6' 18.7848'' W|
|Elevation (m)||10 m|
|Elevation (f)||33 feet|
Coordinates of Fort William, Highland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)