Fremantle, WA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -32.056946, 115.743889.
Fremantle is a small city in Western Australia, which is known as one of the key ports in the western part of Australian continent. The city was established centuries ago at the place where the Swan River enters the ocean, and since the late 1820s the city has been developing under the heavy influence of the British settlers and their culture. There is a large number of historical landmarks and places of interest preserved since the old times, including the Round House and so on. Modern day's Fremantle is a home to about 30 thousand people, with most of the work force engaged in services, agriculture, manufacturing, and small businesses related to trade. The city is famous for its great dining and accommodation facilities.
Map of Fremantle, WA, Australia
Fremantle, WA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fremantle, WA, Australia is -32.056946, and the longitude is 115.743889. Fremantle, WA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 3' 25.0056'' S and 115° 44' 38.0004'' E.
Fremantle, WA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 3' 25.0056'' S|
|DMS Long||115° 44' 38.0004'' E|
Coordinates of Fremantle, WA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)