North Adelaide, SA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.906101, 138.593903.
North Adelaide is a northern suburb of Adelaide city in South Australia. It was established in the early 19th century on so called North Adelaide Park Lands, and currently it is a home to about 7 thousand people. The district is divided into three sub-districts, called grids. King William Road is the main transportation line of the area, and there are a few great hotels and other accommodation facilities. There are a few landmarks of the district, including a large local castle, and a few historic buildings like the House on Robe Terrace, etc.
Where is North Adelaide, SA, Australia on Map?
Road map of North Adelaide, SA, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of North Adelaide, SA, Australia
North Adelaide, SA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of North Adelaide, SA, Australia is -34.906101, and the longitude is 138.593903. North Adelaide, SA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 54' 21.9636'' S and 138° 35' 38.0508'' E.
|DMS Lat||34° 54' 21.9636'' S|
|DMS Long||138° 35' 38.0508'' E|
Coordinates of North Adelaide, SA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Cessnock NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)