North Adelaide, SA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.906101, 138.593903.
North Adelaide is a northern suburb of Adelaide city in South Australia. It was established in the early 19th century on so called North Adelaide Park Lands, and currently it is a home to about 7 thousand people. The district is divided into three sub-districts, called grids. King William Road is the main transportation line of the area, and there are a few great hotels and other accommodation facilities. There are a few landmarks of the district, including a large local castle, and a few historic buildings like the House on Robe Terrace, etc.
Map of North Adelaide, SA, Australia
North Adelaide, SA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of North Adelaide, SA, Australia is -34.906101, and the longitude is 138.593903. North Adelaide, SA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 54' 21.9636'' S and 138° 35' 38.0508'' E.
North Adelaide, SA, Australia elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
North Adelaide, SA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 54' 21.9636'' S|
|DMS Long||138° 35' 38.0508'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of North Adelaide, SA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia (-26.650000, 153.066666)
- Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia (-28.016666, 153.399994)
- Melbourne, VIC, Australia (-37.840935, 144.946457)
- Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.921230, 138.599503)
- Launceston, TAS, Australia (-41.429825, 147.157135)
- North Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.906101, 138.593903)
- Townsville City, QLD, Australia (-19.258965, 146.816956)
- Cairns City, QLD, Australia (-16.925491, 145.754120)
- Perth, WA, Australia (-31.953512, 115.857048)
- Mildura, VIC, Australia (-34.206841, 142.136490)