Furore, Province of Salerno, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.615334, 14.551433.
Furore is a small town in the Province of Salerno, Italy, situated between Postiano and Amalfi, about 13 miles east of Sorrento. It is a popular tourist destination due to its main landmark, so called fiordo of Furore, which is a small, about 200 meters wide beach, located between two rocks. There are also a few nice Medieval Churches in the town, which are also worth seeing during your stay in Furore.
Map of Furore, Province of Salerno, Italy
Furore, Province of Salerno, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Furore, Province of Salerno, Italy is 40.615334, and the longitude is 14.551433. Furore, Province of Salerno, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 36' 55.2024'' N and 14° 33' 5.1588'' E.
Furore, Province of Salerno, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 36' 55.2024'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 33' 5.1588'' E|
Coordinates of Furore, Province of Salerno, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy (44.278103, 11.001818)
- Monsummano Terme, PT, Tuscany, Italy (43.869221, 10.814644)
- Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy (45.734955, 7.313076)
- Campli, Teramo, Italy (42.727390, 13.687789)
- Sciacca, Agrigento, Italy (37.506664, 13.089184)
- Faeto, Province of Foggia, Italy (41.323399, 15.162688)
- Grottaferrata, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (41.786568, 12.673591)
- Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy (40.055851, 17.992615)
- Caltabellotta, Sicily, Italy (37.575748, 13.218615)
- Furore, Province of Salerno, Italy (40.615334, 14.551433)