Cervia, Province of Ravenna, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.263550, 12.347682.
Cervia is a wonderful coastal town situated in Province of Ravenna, about 20 miles south of Ravenna city, about 12 miles northeast of the city of Cesena, and about 16 miles east of the city of Forli. Cervia is a wonderful resort, with plenty of tourists visiting it during spring-autumn season. The town is of a Greek origin, but later on it was re-built by the Romans. There were large deposits of salt near the town, which used to be used and processed by local companies. Nowadays, the resort is popular among German, French, and other tourists from Europe.
Map of Cervia, Province of Ravenna, Italy
Cervia, Province of Ravenna, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cervia, Province of Ravenna, Italy is 44.263550, and the longitude is 12.347682. Cervia, Province of Ravenna, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 15' 48.7800'' N and 12° 20' 51.6552'' E.
Cervia, Province of Ravenna, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 15' 48.7800'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 20' 51.6552'' E|
Coordinates of Cervia, Province of Ravenna, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy (44.278103, 11.001818)
- Monsummano Terme, PT, Tuscany, Italy (43.869221, 10.814644)
- Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy (45.734955, 7.313076)
- Campli, Teramo, Italy (42.727390, 13.687789)
- Sciacca, Agrigento, Italy (37.506664, 13.089184)
- Faeto, Province of Foggia, Italy (41.323399, 15.162688)
- Grottaferrata, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (41.786568, 12.673591)
- Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy (40.055851, 17.992615)
- Caltabellotta, Sicily, Italy (37.575748, 13.218615)
- Furore, Province of Salerno, Italy (40.615334, 14.551433)