Albany, WA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.022778, 117.881386.
A small city in Western Australia, Albany is a known port located in the southern part of the state. The city is situated near Princess Royal Harbour and historically it is a very important strategic and military location. Established in the first quarter of the 19th century, the city has got the name of Frederick Town, and later on renamed after a small region of Albany in the UK. Today, there are about 35 thousand people living in the city, and it is an important center of transport, producing wine, education, social and cultural life. Timber, fishing, and tourism contribute the most to the city's economy. The area is known for its beautiful natural setting and there are a few famous trails situated near the city of Albany.
Map of Albany, WA, Australia
Albany, WA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Albany, WA, Australia is -35.022778, and the longitude is 117.881386. Albany, WA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 1' 22.0008'' S and 117° 52' 52.9896'' E.
Albany, WA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 1' 22.0008'' S|
|DMS Long||117° 52' 52.9896'' E|
Coordinates of Albany, WA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)