Sławka, Katowice, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.265095, 18.974810.
Sławka is a former small town and the current neighboring town of Katowice, southwestern Poland. It is a dormitory area with newly built houses and a district with a few small private houses. In total, there are about 1,300 people living in the district, and it is connected with Katowice with Highway 902.
Map of Sławka, Katowice, Poland
Sławka, Katowice, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sławka, Katowice, Poland is 50.265095, and the longitude is 18.974810. Sławka, Katowice, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 15' 54.3420'' N and 18° 58' 29.3160'' E.
Sławka, Katowice, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 15' 54.3420'' N|
|DMS Long||18° 58' 29.3160'' E|
Coordinates of Sławka, Katowice, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)
- Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland (50.281315, 19.565687)