Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.688435, 21.498335.
Ukta is a small town in eastern Poland, a part of Warmian-Masurian district of the country. The town has an amazing location on a beautiful natural setting, right between the areas with quite thick forests. The town is a home for about 6 hundred people.
Where is Ukta, Poland on Map?
Road map of Ukta, Poland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ukta, Poland
Ukta, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ukta, Poland is 53.688435, and the longitude is 21.498335. Ukta, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 41' 18.3660'' N and 21° 29' 54.0060'' E.
|DMS Lat||53° 41' 18.3660'' N|
|DMS Long||21° 29' 54.0060'' E|
Coordinates of Ukta, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Oświęcim, Poland (50.039726, 19.238195)
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)