Haldwani, Uttarakhand, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.219677, 79.512459.
Haldwani is one of the largest and the most populous cities of Uttarakhand state, a center of Kumaoni culture, small business and education. There are about 0,5 million people living in Haldwani, most of those are of Kumaoni origin. Haldwani is famous with its specific cuisine, characterized by a great number of desserts made from fruits. There are many of interesting places to see in the city, and it becomes really crowded during the season of summer religious festivals, attended by a great deal of guests and tourists.
Map of Haldwani, Uttarakhand, India
Haldwani, Uttarakhand, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Haldwani, Uttarakhand, India is 29.219677, and the longitude is 79.512459. Haldwani, Uttarakhand, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 13' 10.8372'' N and 79° 30' 44.8524'' E.
Haldwani, Uttarakhand, India elevation is 436 meters height, that is equal to 1,430 feet.
Haldwani, Uttarakhand, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 13' 10.8372'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 30' 44.8524'' E|
|Elevation (m)||436 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,430 feet|
Coordinates of Haldwani, Uttarakhand, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)