Hythe, Kent, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.072899, 1.079063.
A former quite large port and a key commercial center of the area, modern Hythe is a small town in Kent county. It is a wonderful destination for all vacationers who want to spend their days off in a calm and croudless environment. Beautiful ancient architecture of Medieval times, narrow old streets, picturesque Victorian churches, a wide promenade - those are just a few of local landmarks.
Map of Hythe, Kent, UK
Hythe, Kent, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hythe, Kent, UK is 51.072899, and the longitude is 1.079063. Hythe, Kent, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 4' 22.4364'' N and 1° 4' 44.6268'' E.
Hythe, Kent, UK elevation is 31 meters height, that is equal to 102 feet.
Hythe, Kent, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 4' 22.4364'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 4' 44.6268'' E|
|Elevation (m)||31 m|
|Elevation (f)||102 feet|
Coordinates of Hythe, Kent, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)
- Lurgan, Craigavon, UK (54.463528, -6.334551)
- Scone, Perth, UK (56.419434, -3.401932)