Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 9.072264, 7.491302.
The largest city and the capital city of Nigeria, Abuja, has the population close to 780,000 people. It is a key political and economic center of the country, an important cultural and transportation hub. It is a planned city with mixed and very diverse community, with multicultural and quite highly educated society. There is a great number of tourist attractions in the city, including local religious establishments, museums and historic architecture, parks and gardens, etc.
Map of Abuja, Nigeria
Abuja, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Abuja, Nigeria is 9.072264, and the longitude is 7.491302. Abuja, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 9° 4' 20.1504'' N and 7° 29' 28.6872'' E.
Abuja, Nigeria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||9° 4' 20.1504'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 29' 28.6872'' E|
Coordinates of Abuja, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)
- Calabar, Nigeria (4.982873, 8.334503)