Karratha, WA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -20.736000, 116.846001.
The city of Karratha is a coastal community located in the north central part of the state of Western Australia. It is located in a truly beautiful small natural bay. The city was established in the late 1880s as a town named Roebourne, but later on renamed into Karratha. The status of the city was given to the settlement in 2014. In modern day, the total population of the city is estimated to be close to 22,000 people, with 7 small town surrounding the city. Karratha is a small resort, with plenty of villas and summerhouses situated there. There are a few very nice beaches, as well as plenty of facilities for sports and various outdoor activities.
Where is Karratha, WA, Australia on Map?
Road map of Karratha, WA, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Karratha, WA, Australia
Karratha, WA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Karratha, WA, Australia is -20.736000, and the longitude is 116.846001. Karratha, WA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 44' 9.6000'' S and 116° 50' 45.6036'' E.
Karratha, WA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 44' 9.6000'' S|
|DMS Long||116° 50' 45.6036'' E|
Coordinates of Karratha, WA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)