Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.690289, 21.754990.
Krosno is a large municipality located in the most southeastern corner of Poland, near the borders with Slovakia and Ukraine. The population of the town is close to 50,000 people, and it is a very old settlement established in the 14th century. The town attracts a great number of tourists due to its wonderful unique architecture, plenty of museums, a great number of cultural events and unique local atmosphere.
Where is Krosno, Poland on Map?
Road map of Krosno, Poland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Krosno, Poland
Krosno, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Krosno, Poland is 49.690289, and the longitude is 21.754990. Krosno, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 41' 25.0404'' N and 21° 45' 17.9640'' E.
Krosno, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 41' 25.0404'' N|
|DMS Long||21° 45' 17.9640'' E|
Coordinates of Krosno, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)
- Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland (50.281315, 19.565687)