Panki, Silesia, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.882973, 18.750519.
A small town of Panki is located in the region of Silesia in southwestern Poland, about 18 miles from the town of Kłobuck. The town is quite small but very beautiful, with a few old buildings and architectural monuments. The town not much of a tourist spot, but can be an interesting place for a stop on the way to western Poland.
Where is Panki, Silesia, Poland on Map?
Road map of Panki, Silesia, Poland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Panki, Silesia, Poland
Panki, Silesia, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Panki, Silesia, Poland is 50.882973, and the longitude is 18.750519. Panki, Silesia, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 52' 58.7028'' N and 18° 45' 1.8684'' E.
|DMS Lat||50° 52' 58.7028'' N|
|DMS Long||18° 45' 1.8684'' E|
Coordinates of Panki, Silesia, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Oświęcim, Poland (50.039726, 19.238195)
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)