Legnano, Lombardy, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.599998, 8.916667.
Legnano is one of the outskirts neighborhoods of Milan and a part of the region of Lombardy, the northern Italy. It is a small community and a settlement established many centuries ago, in the pre-Ancient Rome times. As the historical evidence shows, Legnano used to be a very advanced community, with developed agriculture and such crafts as pottery and others. During the Middle Ages the city witnessed a number of battles and military campaigns. During the period of industrialization Legnano became a home to some companies producing textiles, footwear, but still the town relies on agriculture and services in its economy. There is a range of traditional landmarks like the old architecture and a number of great facilities for sports, recreation, and entertainment.
Map of Legnano, Lombardy, Italy
Legnano, Lombardy, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Legnano, Lombardy, Italy is 45.599998, and the longitude is 8.916667. Legnano, Lombardy, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 35' 59.9928'' N and 8° 55' 0.0012'' E.
Legnano, Lombardy, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 35' 59.9928'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 55' 0.0012'' E|
Coordinates of Legnano, Lombardy, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)
- Tivoli, Lazio, Italy (41.959721, 12.798056)
- Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy (41.633331, 15.916667)
- Foligno, Umbria, Italy (42.950001, 12.700000)