Trinitapoli, Barletta, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.359577, 16.081959.
Trinitapoli is a small coastal community located in western Italy, in the province of Barletta-Trani, in the region known as Puglia. It used to be a known tourist destination since there is an important historic site, the ruins of an old settlement of the 3rd century, are located nearby. Currently, there are about 15 thousand people living in the town, and it can be reached from Foggia or Barletta by the coastal highway.
Map of Trinitapoli, Barletta, Italy
Trinitapoli, Barletta, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Trinitapoli, Barletta, Italy is 41.359577, and the longitude is 16.081959. Trinitapoli, Barletta, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 21' 34.4772'' N and 16° 4' 55.0524'' E.
Trinitapoli, Barletta, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 21' 34.4772'' N|
|DMS Long||16° 4' 55.0524'' E|
Coordinates of Trinitapoli, Barletta, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy (44.278103, 11.001818)
- Monsummano Terme, PT, Tuscany, Italy (43.869221, 10.814644)
- Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy (45.734955, 7.313076)
- Campli, Teramo, Italy (42.727390, 13.687789)
- Sciacca, Agrigento, Italy (37.506664, 13.089184)
- Faeto, Province of Foggia, Italy (41.323399, 15.162688)
- Grottaferrata, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (41.786568, 12.673591)
- Gallipoli, Province of Lecce, Italy (40.055851, 17.992615)
- Caltabellotta, Sicily, Italy (37.575748, 13.218615)
- Furore, Province of Salerno, Italy (40.615334, 14.551433)