Liverpool, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.400002, -2.983333.
Liverpool is one of the largest cities in the United Kingdom, situated in the region known as Merseyside which is in North West England. The city is old and was established in the early 13th century. Though it is known primarily as the motherland of "The Beatles", it is an industrial and cultural spot, with a long interesting history and plenty of wonderful places to see. There are numerous galleries and shopping centers in Liverpool which makes it a good destination for shoppers. Liverpool is known for its monuments, cultural venues, a large number of festivals, concerts, and other annual events. And, of course, it is home to a great soccer team FC Liverpool.
Historical landmarks and points of interest in the city are Royal Albert Dock Liverpool, Croxteth Hall & Country Park, Sefton Park, Walton Hall Park, World Museum, Strawberry Field, Ghetto Golf Liverpool, National Trust - Speke Hall, Garden and Estate, British Music Experience, The Beatles Story, Tate Liverpool, Exhibition Centre Liverpool, Museum of Liverpool, Liverpool Beatles Museum, Western Approaches, The Liverpool Waterfront, Titanic Memorial, Promenade Down The Waterfront Pier Head, The Three Graces, St Johns Beacon Viewing Gallery, St George's Hall Liverpool, St Johns Shopping Centre, and so on.
Where is Liverpool, the UK on Map?
Road map of Liverpool, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Liverpool, the UK
Liverpool, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Liverpool, the UK is 53.400002, and the longitude is -2.983333. Liverpool, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 24' 0.0072'' N and 2° 58' 59.9988'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 24' 0.0072'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 58' 59.9988'' W|
Coordinates of Liverpool, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)