London, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.509865, -0.118092.
London is a political, historical, cultural, and tourist center of the United Kingdom, an important city and commercial spot in Western Europe, as well as one of the largest European cities, located on the southeastern part of the British Island. London is a heart of European tourism, with annual spending of over16 billion pounds for maintaining and renovating its attractions, adding new amazing entertainment and cultural objects and establishments. There are a few districts in the city, including its business heart Soho, governmental district of Westminster, industrial East End, etc.
The list of historic places, museums, parks, monuments and other attractions of London is extremely long. London is the principal location for those who love theater, music, modern and classical arts, culture and multi-cultural lifestyle. The attractions of the capital city of the UK are the world famous ones, including the London Tower, the Westminster Palace, the London Eye, the Tower Bridge, the Buckingham Palace, the Wembley Stadium, St.Paul's Cathedral, St.Mary's Church, and a great number of others. A large portion of the landmarks is on the list of the World Heritage Sites.
Where is London, the UK on Map?
Road map of London, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of London, the UK
London, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of London, the UK is 51.509865, and the longitude is -0.118092. London, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 35.5140'' N and 0° 7' 5.1312'' W.
London, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 35.5140'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 7' 5.1312'' W|
Coordinates of London, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)